What is your cancellation policy?
- If a guest cancels in writing more than 60 days before the reservation, they will receive 100% of their money refunded less resort fees (4% credit card fees/if International 5%)
- $49.00 Accidental Damage Insurance Fee is Non-Refundable.
- If a guest cancels less than 60 days before arrival all payments will be forfeited. No exceptions.
- Failure to remit the balance due without explicitly canceling a reservation will cause a guest to forfeit entire amounts paid and the reservation will be canceled.
- If you shorten your stay or check-out early, no refund will be paid.
- Only COVID exceptions:
- If the State of Colorado or San Miguel County restricts guests: If this occurs, the guest will have a one-year credit for a future stay if after the 60 day period. Prior to 60 days, guests will receive a refund as outlined above.
- Winter Only: If Telluride Ski Resort is required to close down the ski resort: If this occurs, the guest will have a one-year credit for a future stay if after the 60 day period. Prior to 60 days, guests will receive a refund as outlined above.
Welcome To Telluride Vacation Rentals recommends purchasing Travel Insurance. We do not sell Travel Insurance.
What payment types are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard, and Amex. (3% resort fees/International 5% resort fees)
Echecks – Electronic checks (scanned copy of a voided check).
Wire transfers acceptable for international guests.
What is your payment policy?
50% of the rental amount (1st Deposit) & $49.00 Accidental Damage Insurance is due at the time of booking to secure your reservation. The balance (Final Deposit) is due 60 days before arrival date.
What other fees do you charge?
Rental amount is subject to the required lodging tax of 12.65%. If the rental period is 30 nights or more, it is tax exempt.
What are your Check In & Check Out procedures?
Check-In time is 4 PM or after. Early check-in is possible based on property availability and must be agreed upon with reservations before arrival. If we can get you in early, we will. Unless approved in advance, properties must be vacated by 11 AM on the day or check out. There are no exceptions.
Are events or parties permitted?
No house parties, events or receptions unless approved by Welcome To Telluride Vacation Rentals, this approval must be confirmed at the time reservation is accepted.
Are pets permitted at my vacation rental?
No, pets are not permitted.
We understand that when you provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
At Welcome To Telluride Vacation Rentals, we know that you have concerns about how your personal information is shared. We take your privacy concerns very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure always. We will only share your personally identifiable information in the following ways. The personal information you provide will only be shared with the appropriate third parties necessary to complete your purchases, including the vendors we have selected (reservation software company) as well as the third parties facilitating the transactions (credit card authorization companies). All credit card and banking information are encrypted. The personal information we provide these third parties will ONLY be that which is necessary to ensure your travel arrangements are successfully confirmed and executed.
By submitting an inquiry to our website or reservationist, you will automatically be included in our quarterly newsletter. You may unsubscribe from these notifications electronically at any time.