What options do I have for groceries on my vacation in Telluride?
Where are you staying? How are you arriving in Telluride? These are both questions that will help you decide which grocery options will work for you and your group.
1. Shop locally.
TOWN OF TELLURIDE
- 2 walk able options in Town of Telluride and/or you can use the Galloping Goose free shuttle. Or order from Clark’s Market.
- CLARK’S MARKET
- 7 AM – 9 PM
- THE MARKET IN TELLURIDE
- 7 AM – 9 PM
- 1 option in the Mountain Village with free shuttle service available.
- The Village Market in Mountain Village – Mountain
- 7 am – 9 pm
2. Renting a car in Montrose, Colorado?
- Shop at City Market. Note there are 2 City Market’s in Montrose. You want to shop and the 2nd City Market on your way out of town – 16400 S Townsend Avenue (the 2nd City Market on the left side as you go out of town).
- Use Online Grocery Service listed below and simply arrive at market and they will bring groceries out to you and then you are on your way to Telluride.
3. You don’t need a car in Telluride or Mountain Village – excellent Shuttle Services available at Montrose and other regional airports. Use Online Grocery Service or take 30 minutes to shop in the market.
- In order to pick up groceries at City Market in Montrose you will need to book a private shuttle. You have a 30 minute stop added and you can go into the store or simply order your groceries online and your driver will pull out and they will bring groceries out and you are on your way to Telluride! City Market is a much larger grocery store with better pricing. City Market Online Grocery Service
City Market @ 16400 S Townsend Avenue (the 2nd City Market on the left side as you go out of town)
- Create an account if you are not already a Kroeger member
- Select your grocery items
- If you are arriving via Rental Car, pull up towards the front of store (there are 5 designated spaces and a phone, notify them you are there and they will bring out your groceries).If you are arriving via Telluride Express, you can arrange a stop for an additional $50.00 private ride only. This stop is not available for Shared Rides
- There is no cost for this service. (1st 3 times the service is free)
- If you have any questions about the service you can contact them directly at: 970.240.3236
- Store Hours: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
4. Use a Grocery Delivery Service and have it delivered to your vacation rental. Peter – your host will coordinate with Grocery Butlers and Clark’s Market.
Grocery Delivery Services
Don’t Stand in the Grocery Line-Enjoy your Vacation Time!
Grocery Butlers Mission is to provide a convenient on-line shopping experience to our customers so they can enjoy their vacation without the hassle of grocery shopping. Customers can create a username/password and start building their grocery list today. They will have complete access to change their list upon completing their check-out process. Prefer to send a hand-written list, no problem. Grocery Butlers shops at City Market
Available for any guests, your local market delivery service.
Now you can shop online and have your groceries ready for pick up in-store or delivered right to your door. Each order is carefully hand-picked by our in-store experts, and we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on every single order.
How it works:
To get started, click the above link and create a free account on Rosie, and then start shopping for all your favorite Clark’s items. At checkout, choose from available days & times for home delivery or in-store pickup. You can also download the Rosie App right to your phone!
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Clark’s Market in Telluride offers our customers the White Glove Treatment on every order – $29.99 Shopping/Delivery/Stocking
Q: What is the cut off time for placing orders?
A: Orders must be placed by 7 pm the day before expected delivery.
Q: What is the earliest I can place my order?
A: Orders can be placed 4 days prior to expected delivery
Q: Do I need to be present for the delivery?
A: You do not have to be present to accept delivery. We will work with your property management company to gain access to your accommodations and stock in the groceries prior to your arrival. Please make sure that we have the name that your reservation is under and that you have let your property manager know that you are expecting this service. Peter is your host and will be checking you in. Please text him if you have arranged this service with Clarks Market in Telluride. 970.708.9562 – Peter.
Telluride Clarks Market: 970.728.3124
If you have any additional questions on options, please feel free to reach out to Pam.