What options do I have for groceries on my vacation in Telluride?
Where are you staying? How are you arriving in Telluride? These are both questions that will help you decide which grocery options will work for you and your group.
1. Shop locally.
TOWN OF TELLURIDE
- 2 walk able options in Town of Telluride and/or you can use the Galloping Goose free shuttle. Or order from Clark’s Market.
- CLARK’S MARKET
- 7 AM – 9 PM
- THE MARKET IN TELLURIDE
- 7 AM – 9 PM
- 1 option in the Mountain Village with free shuttle service available.
- The Village Market in Mountain Village – Mountain
- 7 am – 9 pm
2. Renting a car in Montrose, Colorado?
- Shop at City Market. Note there are 2 City Market’s in Montrose. You want to shop and the 2nd City Market on your way out of town – 16400 S Townsend Avenue (the 2nd City Market on the left side as you go out of town).
3. You don’t need a car in Telluride or Mountain Village – excellent Shuttle Services available at Montrose and other regional airports. Use Online Grocery Service or take 30 minutes to shop in the market.
- In order to pick up groceries at City Market in Montrose you will need to book a private shuttle. You have a 30 minute stop added and you can go into the store and then you are on your way to Telluride! City Market is a much larger grocery store with better pricing.
City Market @ 16400 S Townsend Avenue (the 2nd City Market on the left side as you go out of town)
- Store Hours: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
4. Use a Grocery Delivery Service and have it delivered to your vacation rental. Peter – your host will coordinate with Grocery Butlers and Clark’s Market.
Grocery Delivery Services
Don’t Stand in the Grocery Line-Enjoy your Vacation Time!
Grocery Butlers Mission is to provide a convenient on-line shopping experience to our customers so they can enjoy their vacation without the hassle of grocery shopping. Customers can create a username/password and start building their grocery list today. They will have complete access to change their list upon completing their check-out process. Prefer to send a hand-written list, no problem. Grocery Butlers shops at City Market
Available for any guests, your local market delivery service.
Now you can shop online and have your groceries ready for pick up in-store or delivered right to your door. Each order is carefully hand-picked by our in-store experts, and we offer a 100% happiness guarantee on every single order.
How it works:
To get started, click the above link and create a free account on Rosie, and then start shopping for all your favorite Clark’s items. At checkout, choose from available days & times for home delivery or in-store pickup. You can also download the Rosie App right to your phone!
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Clark’s Market in Telluride offers our customers the White Glove Treatment on every order – $29.99 Shopping/Delivery/Stocking
Q: What is the cut off time for placing orders?
A: Orders must be placed by 7 pm the day before expected delivery.
Q: What is the earliest I can place my order?
A: Orders can be placed 4 days prior to expected delivery
Q: Do I need to be present for the delivery?
A: You do not have to be present to accept delivery. We will work with your property management company to gain access to your accommodations and stock in the groceries prior to your arrival. Please make sure that we have the name that your reservation is under and that you have let your property manager know that you are expecting this service. Peter is your host and will be checking you in. Please text him if you have arranged this service with Clarks Market in Telluride. 970.708.9562 – Peter.
Telluride Clarks Market: 970.728.3124
Mountain Village Wine Merchant (MVWM) is a full service wine, beer and spirits store owned by local Sommelier Bryan Thames. MVWM focuses on small artisanal wines and hard to find beers and spirits. We also have a small offering of fancy cheeses and meats. We are located in the Mountain Village Core and offer free delivery (minimums apply) to Mountain Village, Telluride and the surrounding areas. Please visit us online to place your order at www.mountainvillagewinemerchant.com or call us at 970.615.1077.
Call Bryan and place your order to be delivered to your vacation rental. Bryan will coordinate with your host, Peter to have your order ready when your arrive!
If you have any additional questions on options, please feel free to reach out